Welcome to the Multiphase Flow Modelling Group
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Imperial College London
Our research focuses on developing numerical methods for the modelling of multiphase flows and advancing the understanding of the physical mechanisms driving multiphase flows.
- Paper on coupled solver becomes most downloaded article 06/27/2016
- Berend to give his inaugural lecture 05/03/2016
- British Applied Mathematics Colloquium 2016 04/05/2016
- New paper published on falling liquid films 03/22/2016
- Foam bubble meets Star Wars 03/11/2016